January 3, 2011
Jamorama Review – Most Popular Guitar Lesson with High-Valued Bonuses
Reviewer: Jarvis D. Burris
Website Reviewed: Jamorama
Ease of Use
: 8 Weeks
If you want to learn how to play guitar in a fast and fun way, Jamorama is your choice. Having more than 70,000 customers and a collection of positive reviews from the critics, you will absolutely find the instructions from Jamorama helpful, no matter you want to know how to write and perform your own songs with a guitar or just play hundreds of songs for pleasure.
Ben Edwards, the creator of Jamorama, is passionate about guiding people to become great guitar players. With a bachelor of education and experience in teaching more than thousands students, he knows what you need and what he has to reveal to you. He is also the guitarist of a band, Degrees K, which has published a single called Worth It.
It is easy to imagine how bored you will feel about the large number of theories and assignments offered by other online guitar lessons on the Internet. Jamorama makes your guitar learning fun. You will improve your guitar skills with not only the step-by-step videos and eBooks, but also the high-quality Jam Tracks and games. If you learn with Jamorama, you will not want to put down your guitar anymore.
So what will you get from Jamorama Standard Edition exactly? You will be offered 2 eBooks containing 234 pages and 29 lessons. You will learn all the basic and advanced techniques that you can find from most similar guitar lessons. Here are the tables of contents of the 2 eBooks:
Jamorama Acoustic Guitar Book One
- Introduction – The guitar and getting into position
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to chord diagrams, chords A and D, strumming
- Lesson 2 – Introduction to guitar tablature, jam track No. 1
- Lesson 3 – Notes on the treble clef, time signature, notes on the 1st string, notes on the second string, jam track No. 2
- Lesson 4 – E major chord, the repeat sign, jam track No. 3, notes on the 3rd string
- Lesson 5 – G major chord, C major chord, jam track No. 4, notes on the 4th string, jam track No. 5
- Lesson 6 – A minor chord, turn around progression, jam track No. 6, jam track No. 7, notes on the fifth string
- Lesson 7 – Eighth note rhythm patterns, F major chord, the chromatic scale
- Lesson 8 – Dominant 7 chords, A7 chord, D7 chord, E7 chord, jam track No. 8
- Lesson 9 – Silent stroke symbol, jam track No. 9, notes on the sixth string, jam track No. 10
- Lesson 10 – G7 chord, C7 chord, two bar rhythms
- Lesson 11 – B7 chord, blues in E major, jam track No. 11
- Lesson 12 – Notes on stave: first position, bass note picking
- Lesson 13 – Time signature, jam track No. 12, bass note picking in , jam track No. 13
- Lesson 14 – Suspended chords, Asus4 chord, Dsus4 chord, Esus4 chord, jam track No. 14, scales, the major scale, C major scale, jam track No. 15
- Lesson 15 – Asus2 chord, Dsus2 chord, jam track No. 16
- Supplementary Chord Reference
Jamorama Acoustic Guitar Book Two
- Lesson 1 – D Minor chord, bass note runs
- Lesson 2 – Major seventh chords, F maj 7th, C maj 7th, 16th note rhythms
- Lesson 3 – A major 7, D major 7, G major 7, chromatic notes – first position
- Lesson 4 – B minor chord, triplet rhythm
- Lesson 5 – Major six chords, A6 chord, E6 chord, the A major scale
- Lesson 6 – Barre chords, F barre chord, root six barre chord
- Lesson 7 – Percussive strum
- Lesson 8 – Root 6 minor bar chord
- Lesson 9 – Key signatures and scales
- Lesson 10 – F dominant 7 chord (Root six), music rests
- Lesson 11 – Deadening, eighth note rest within a strum
- Lesson 12 – Major root 5 barre chords, staccato strumming
- Lesson 13 – Chord progression concepts, blues pattern 1, blues pattern 2
- Lesson 14 – Root 5 minor barre chord, 12 bar blues pattern 3
- Lesson 15 – Palm muting
- Lesson 16 – Advanced rhythm techniques
- Lesson 17 – Root 5 dominant 7 barre chord, blues in D
- Lesson 18 – Reggae strum
- Lesson 19 – Minor scale
- Lesson 20 – Minor 7th chords, Fm7chord, Bbm7 chord
- Lesson 21 – Major 6 barre chords, F6 chord, Bb6 chord
- Lesson 22 – Power chords, F power chord, Bb power chord
- Lesson 23 – Accents, compound meter
- Lesson 24 – C shape barre chord
- Lesson 25 – Suspended barre chords, Bbsus2, Bbsus4
- Lesson 26 – Root 6 and root 5 major 7th barres
- Lesson 27 – Ninth chords
- Lesson 28 – Diminished 7th Chords
- Lesson 29 – Augmented Chords
- Supplementary Chord Reference
Of course, all the instructions will come to you with the 150 easy-to-follow videos and audios. Both right and left hands of the instructor are shown so that you can see clearly the proper way to place your fingers and strum the strings at the same time. The audio files will allow you to imitate what is being played in the lessons and you are encouraged to practice to produce the same sound.
Have I mentioned Jamorama would make the guitar learning fun? Yes! With the exclusive Jam Tracks, you will never find learning how to play guitar boring. You can jam songs in different music styles, like rock, jazz, country, blues, hip-hop and dance, with a real band. Whenever you are tired of the theories, just turn to the Jam Tracks and practice what you have learnt. It is the fastest way to improve your guitar skills.
Although the guitar learning material mentioned is already valuable to a guitar learner, Jamorama gives you more. You will be offered 4 Super Bonuses, including GuitEarIt!, Jayde Musica Pro, Guitar Tuner Pro and Jamorama Metronome. All of them will help you become a professional guitarist in a shorter time.
Take GuitEarIt! as an example. It trains your ear by asking you to guess which note the software is playing. With this professional ear training software, you will be able to transcribe any songs from the radio quickly. This software is valued at $29.95 but now you can get it for free with Jamorama. This is what other guitar lessons cannot give you.
Jamorama also offer you a Deluxe Edition which will teach you more techniques for playing the guitar. The Jamorama Lead Lessons will introduce you how to play lead guitar, with the use of eBooks, videos and Jam Tracks. The aim of this course is to equip you to move around the fretboard in any key easily.
You will also enjoy a 30-day access to SongPond. You can learn step by step how to play your favorite songs. There are different songs from various artists. Of course, the video lessons of SongPond are taught by professional musicians as well.
You will have a great fun if you choose to learn guitar with Jamorama. It is the lesson that will make you love your guitar. Its price is $49.95 for Standard Edition and $99.95 for Deluxe Edition. You are offered a 100% 8-Week Money Back Guarantee. It is completely no risk. So purchase Jamorama and discover how to become a great guitarist in a fun way now.
Jarvis D. Burris
Filed under Jamorama Review by .